Inspiration to Collaboration: Alchemy Fine Events partners with Ibiza Solutions on the White Island of Ibiza
Alchemy Fine Events partners with Ibiza Solutions to create destination weddings & special events!
As I’m sure most of you know from reading my blog and following my work, I love to travel and design abroad! From Southern California, California Wine Countries, New York, Miami, Italy and beyond… I am inspired by my travels and love to marry my passion for culture, food and design together to create memorable and unique celebrations that are culminations of all of my inspirations and experiences. Design is a language that knows no borders and can speak to people internationally.
With this being said, and with an incredible amount of pride and honor I am so excited to formally announce the partnership between myself, Alchemy Fine Events & Invitations, and the premier luxury travel concierge of Ibiza, Spain, Paloma Bonder of Ibiza Solutions. Not only featured in Ibiza itself, Ibiza Solutions also works with clientele on the neighboring island of Formentera, Barcelona and in the United Arab Emirates. Starting December 15th, Ibiza solutions is also proud to begin offering 30 luxury properties on the gorgeous Spanish island of Mallorca.
With an A-List celebrity and internationally recognized client list, Ibiza Solutions has an impeccable reputation with jettsetters worldwide. In addition to client relationships Ibiza Solutions represents clientele from The Blue Marlin, American Express centurion and platinum members and has close relationships with Moet & Chandon and Ciroc Vodka.
With this exiting new collaboration between Alchemy Fine Events and Ibiza Solutions, we look forward to creating one-of-a-kind weddings and events for exigent clientele internationally. Bringing an elevated level of detail and design to some of the most beautifully designed and architecturally celebrated venues and villas.
Read about Paloma’s interview announcing our collaboration in the September issue of Blue Marlin Ibiza Magazine below!
Known mostly for their night-life here in the states, I perceived Ibiza as a natural and serene haven outside of the well known Ibiza town. Similar to Santorini, Greece in climate and beauty, yet the soul, food and passion of the Spaniards we all love and adore. Ibiza is actually becoming one of the most popular destination wedding locations throughout Europe which makes it a wonderfully exciting location to combine with my passion for design and travel.
During my visit to the white island I toured some of the most spectacular venues and private villas! Here were some of my Instagram photos below! Follow me on Instagram @alchemyeventsvw
From renting your own private island, to staying at a secluded eco lodge, to being perched in a modern villa overlooking your own private cove, the style and budget options are endless.
We look forward to bringing you more gorgeous eye candy from these unforgettable locations in the near future! The high wedding season for Ibiza and neighboring islands is May, June, July and September so contact us now to reserve your dates and explore exciting locales.
Read More »
Black and White La Jolla Wedding Inspiration at La Valencia Hotel
Recently featured on Wedding Chicks seen here!! Here are a few words from Wedding Chicks describing our collaboration:
Black and white will always be a front-running trend in the wedding world. It is classic, elegant and timeless. There are endless ways to personalize this palette to make it all our own. Alchemy Fine Events & Isari Flower Studio collaborated on an old Hollywood inspired table using these timeless colors.
Framed by the hotel’s crystal chandelier, delicate drapery and stunning black and quite checkered floor. The majestic table-scape came alive with luminous candles set aglow amidst cut crystal, urns and interesting shaped decanters. Photographed ever so beautifully by Luna Photo. See more romantic table decor ideas in the full gallery.
To complement Isari’s floral palette of green, white and black, I created a super luxurious art deco inspired menu with a chinoiserie flair including illustrations in an aqua, green, black and white color palette. An intricate laser cut belly band featuring art deco and chandelier designs encompassed the folding menu that opened up to showcase delicate butterflies and romantic calligraphy.
Tam of Isari Flower Studio, describes the stunningly romantic table scape:
To showcase the gorgeous La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla we created an old Hollywood inspired table featuring sparkling cut crystal and a winter palette of black and white framed by the hotel’s crystal chandelier, delicate drapery and stunning black and quite checkered floor.
The majestic scape came alive with luminous candles set aglow amidst cut crystal, urns and interesting shaped decanters.
We selected winter white blooms such as amaryllis and anemones with it’s black centers, reflecting and resonating the black touches from the other details such as the black chivaris. Giant ranunculus, azaleas, pierris, and parrot tulips snuggled up close with carnations while small wintyer cyclamen plants were placed under glass cloches for an interesting surprise.
Glass candlesticks, bud vases, and other interesting shaped old world classic vessels were scattered amidst the arrangements for a multidimensional and interesting effect. For a dramatic statement we tied on large black satin bows a la Chanel around each place setting to remind each guest that their presence was a gift. For an additional sweet detail, green and white chocolates were custom designed as an additional touch to offer guests.
Photography by Luna Photo
Floral & Design by Isari Flower Studio
Menus & Table Styling by Alchemy Fine Events & Invitations
Venue La Valencia
Read More »
The bauble is on your hand. You’re engaged, Now What?! The top 9 Wedding Planning steps to take once you’re engaged.
Congratulations!!! You’re engaged! You’ve dreamed of this day your entire life and it’s finally here! You’re ready to say “I do” to the person of your dreams at your ideal wedding, hop on a boat and then sail into the sunset to live happily ever after… but not so fast. There are so many details, to do’s, checklists, contracts and organization that go into each wedding that you may not have a clue about! On average, a wedding can easily take more than 100 hours of design and planning time, and that is from a team of professionals. Dedicating so much time to your wedding while working and still having a social life can become stressful, which is why we recommend hiring a skilled planner to coordinate… US!
Alchemy Fine Event & Invitations will work with you to take your vision and turn it into reality, so that you don’t have to bother with contracts, hidden fees, late nights and migraines. We want you to enjoy the excitement and anticipation leading up to one of the most memorable days of your life, so relax and let us do the dirty work.
Below are the top 9 wedding planning steps that we suggest to get your wedding planning off to a great start!
• Hire a Wedding Planner. With Alchemy Fine Events & Invitations as your wedding planner you know that you are working with a team of professionals that have as much passion for your wedding as you do. From design to planning to invitations, Alchemy will gently guide you through each step of the planning process to ensure that your vision is never lost and you never become stressed. Make sure to hire Alchemy Fine Events before you start booking any other vendors or venues as this is where we can benefit you the most with our negotiation and money saving skills. After signing with Alchemy we will provide you with a budget breakdown to work from as a guideline to ensure that your wedding stays on track financially from start to finish. We will also provide you with a detailed ‘Bride’s Guide’ timeline showing you what tasks are to be completed each month to keep you on track and stress free. From when to have your dress fittings, to mailing invitations, to obtaining your marriage license and even getting your color touched up, we’ll make sure you never skip a beat.
• Set a Date. Do you want to have an outdoor summer wedding or do you prefer an indoor autumn celebration? Do you want to have your wedding on a holiday weekend or do you envision yourself in the snow? Once a date is set then the fun part starts; the vision & location can come to life!
• Get Inspired. Alchemy will meet with you and your fiancé to learn about your passions, likes and dislikes from design to food to entertainment. We’ll then create a cohesive inspiration board with the endless details that will make your wedding extraordinary. From catering ideas, to décor and even fashion styling for you and your wedding party, we will creatively direct the entire vision from start to finish.
• Find a Dream Venue. With so many endless options, Alchemy will narrow down several choices that are within your price range that will enhance the theme of your wedding. Whether it be a tropical secluded beach, a lavish ballroom or a beautiful outdoor vineyard, we will find the most unique and special location to suit your needs.
• Find a Photographer. One of the most important aspects of your wedding day is your photographer. These are cherished photos that you will hold dearly for the rest of your life and should be a careful decision. Alchemy Fine Events works with some of the most talented photographers in the industry and will provide you with recommendations to fit your budget and style. Remember to book them fast as most photographers are booked up to a year out!
• Invitations. You’re in luck! Alchemy Fine Events creates exquisite, custom invitation suites designed specifically for you and your wedding. From Save-the-Dates to Invitations to Programs to Dessert Tags, we do it all! And most importantly, we do it with the same cohesive vision as your wedding.
• Find a Florist. With thousands upon thousands of different types of flowers, it’s hard to know what you want and the choices can be intimidating! Alchemy will suggest notable florists that fit your style and then work with them to create the perfect table scape designs, vase and décor selections, ceremony backdrops and even the perfect bouquet. After working with the florist of your choice to create the vision, we will create an actual table mock-up of your look to view in person to make sure that you are 100% ecstatic with every petal that will go into your special day.
• Entertainment. Whether you want a well-known DJ, acoustic performer or a 20-piece band, we can get it done! Alchemy uses its connections with top entertainment companies to ensure that you are getting the cream of the crop for the best price possible. Don’t settle in this area; it’s important to make sure you AND your guests are having a good time and dancing the night away.
• Food & Drinks. What will your guests dine on? From canapés to cocktails, Alchemy loves to work with the best caterers to create scrumptious personalized menus sure to impress your guests. Don’t forget about the cake! The artists here at Alchemy will sketch up a personalized design to present to a cake designer to ensure that your vision is carried through.
So for now relax, breathe, and relish in this moment. And then… let the wedding planning begin!
Credits: Ring photos courtesy of Martha Stewart WeddingsRead More »
Sweet and Chic Mint, Blush, Lucite and Gold Event Inspiration
There is something so romantic and chic about a soft blush and pale mint mixed with bold gold color palette. It reminds me Paris, the Rococo era, with fluffy little dogs, macarons and powdered white wigs. Maybe I love this color combination so much because it’s almost the same colors of my logo and branding, or because I used it for our Posh Pastel Pop Art Table, or because it can be so effortlessly feminine without being overboard girly. They are soothing and calming colors that bring smiles to our faces and little girls in petticoats to our minds, but it’s the infusion of the non-apologetic bold gold and modern lucite pieces are what takes it from sweet to sophisticated in no time flat. Pair these darling duo of shades with some major bling in the form of a massive gold chandelier, a gold bar dripping with crystals or a barely there lucite table and chairs.
See more of the mint green wedding invitation shown above seen here! Our Gatsby Glamour Wedding Invitation.
Read More »