Creative and Modern Candle Holders: Shed Some Light on Your Designs!
When designing a special event one of the most important aspects in my opinion is lighting. So many people forget about this factor as a huge design element or put it in as an afterthought. Not only does candlelight emanate a gorgeous and naturally flattering glow upon you and your guests, it makes the evening feel intimate, personal and sexy. Sometimes used as accessories, when done right, candle light can definitely make an impact as the centerpiece and focal point of your designs.
Here are a few tips to consider when designing with candles:
- Create stunning entryways with clusters of floating candles in vases of various heights
- Line a plank of wood with colored votive holders for a simple yet striking centerpiece
- Place candles on top of mirrors to reflect even more of that beautiful glow upwards
- Don’t forget candles in the bathroom! Nothing spoils a sexy mood more than having to turn on a bright light when excusing yourself from the party.
- Make a beautiful backdrop for the bars with shelving full of candles.